Global organisation seeks two campaign managers to develop and implement marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have excellent copy writing skills, be able to juggle priorities and work collaboratively with colleagues from across the business.
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Responsible to: Head of Marketing
To proactively plan and implement full mix marketing campaigns for the APMG qualifications product sets. This role involves working closely with product development teams and is responsible for managing suppliers.
• To pro-actively manage, plan and execute marketing campaigns for APMG qualifications
• To be responsible for own area of the marketing budget.
• To work with APMG partners and accredited organisations to devise promotional activities and opportunities for engagement
• To devise campaign schedules which deliver value for money
• To monitor and report on the efficacy of those campaigns
• Work closely with Marketing team members, external, consults and other internal stakeholders from across the business
• Ensure all promotional content is accurate and consistent
• Work with suppliers such as designers, publications, and venues
• Devise and implement improvements identified by marketing team members through statistical analysis of traffic patterns and visitor behaviour
• Provide regular reports to Marketing Manager.
• Degree educated with a high standard of written English
• CIM, CAM, CIPR or similar qualifications/membership
• Demonstrable experience in marketing
Skills and Experience
• Excellent copy writing skills
• Intermediate Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
The APM Group
Grace Hackman or Emma Vernon