Apprentice Commis Chef
The Greyhound are working in conjunction with Hit Training and have a fantastic full - time Apprentice Chef opportunity available.
The duties that will be invloved in the full time apprentice chef position include:
• Organise and prepare food
• Basic cooking of dishes
• Receive and store kitchen supplies
• Support with the updating and maintaining kitchen documentation
• Implement food safety procedures following health and safety guidelines
• Clean and maintain kitchen premises and equipment and washing up if required
Up to 40hrs per week – Shifts will include evenings and weekends - Weekly Salary £180 plus tips
Training: The successful candidate will receive full training on the job, in addition they will work towards an Apprenticeship which includes an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills in Maths and English, Level 1.
*Please note: Apprenticeship eligibility criteria and funding rules apply