Our annual Easter Egg Appeal is back, and once again you can make a child smile by donating a chocolate Easter egg.
Last year we collected a record breaking 1,601 eggs, but we think you can do even better this year.
There are plenty of places to take your chocolate goodies to, you can see a full list of drop- off points below. There's also reaction from some of the charities who were involved last year, so you can see what a difference just one egg will make.
Thank you in advance for your generosity.
The Mix96 Easter Egg Appeal, supported by Pitstop Hand Car Wash, taking pride in keeping Bucks cars clean!
The Drop Off Points:
- Mix96 Studios - 11 Bourbon Street, Aylesbury, HP20 2PZ
- Pitstop Hand Car wash - Unit 2, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 8D
- KaiLee Hair Designers - 40 Buckingham St, Aylesbury, HP20 2LH
- The George & Dragon - 4-6 Aylesbury Rd, Wendover, Aylesbury, HP22 6JQ
- The Lily Pot - 4 Lakeside, Aylesbury, HP19 0FX
- Specsavers - 13/15 High St, Aylesbury, HP20 1SH
- Aston Clinton Veterinary Centre - 107 Aylesbury Rd, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury, HP22 5AJ
- Hurst Estate Agents - 7-9 Kingsbury, Aylesbury, HP20 2JA
- G Grace & Son - 68 High St, Tring, HP23 4AG
- Haddenham Garden Centre - Stanbridge Rd, Haddenham, Aylesbury, HP17 8HN
Charities that will benefit from your donations:
- MPS Society
- Pepper Foundation
- Aylesbury Women's Aid
- R U Safe (Barnardos)
- Thomley Centre
- Connections FS
- Life Charity
- Carers Bucks
- Supporting Family Resilience Service – Aylesbury Vale
- Florries Children's Service
- Bucks Play Association/Lets Play Together
- Bucks Health Care
- Booker Park
Here are some quotes from charities we've donated eggs to:
A big thank you to all the listeners of Mix96 for their kind donations of easter eggs. Our customers who have received these donations have been most grateful as these are things that they may not be able to provide for their children.
The eggs donated through the kindness and generosity of Mix96 and its listeners will help spread some Springtime joy to every sick child our Florrie’s Children’s Team help care for – currently 40 families across Aylesbury Vale – often ‘round the clock’. This lovely treat will help bring a bit of sunshine to their day - not only to the sick child who will be thrilled to receive a chocolate Easter egg to perhaps share with a brother or sister but to the entire family.
The eggs very generously donated by listeners of Mix96 will be used in a children’s tombola at our National Conference, something for the children to take part in as part of their special childcare programme of fun and activities. For many of our children, given the many demands on family life, the fun of the tombola and the toys they will win will bring great enjoyment.
Angie is from Florrie's;
Lucy is from South Court & Walton Court Community Project;