Toddler rescued by fire crew after cake tin stuck round head

Toddler rescued by fire crew after cake tin stuck round head

Published by the Mix96 News Team at 8:29am 3rd February 2018. (Updated at 8:35am 3rd February 2018)

An 18 month old girl has been rescued by Bucks firefighters after a cake tin was stuck around her head. 

The toddler was taken to Stoke Mandeville hospital when the tin could not be removed.

 Firefighters managed to free her safely and she was uninjured.

Contact Us

If you would like to submit a query or provide more information on this story please get in touch below.

Please wait...
  • Up to 3 JPG or PNG images, 2MB max size
  • We will always endeavour to credit you when we publish your pictures.
  • By uploading you are agreeing to this non-exclusive reuse, royalty-free, across all Mix 96 platforms, which extends to our partner broadcasters.
  • You retain copyright to all images.
  • If you would like to send us a video, please upload to YouTube or similar and paste the video URL into the message above.
Email Icon

Sign up for exclusive news, competitions and offers.
Proper Local News updates from Mix96