Four treated after fire in Pitstone

Four treated after fire in Pitstone

Published by Dan Gooding at 7:20am 19th March 2020.

After a fire in Pitstone, two adults and two children have been treated for breathing in smoke.

Crews were called out to a fire on the ground floor of a commercial building on Marsworth Road at 3.19am on Wednesday.

The first floor of the building provided residential accommodation and was affected by smoke.

Firefighters treated one man for the effects of breathing in smoke, before handing him into the care of South Central Ambulance Service.

One woman, one girl and one boy were also treated for the effects of breathing in smoke.

Two appliances and crews from Aylesbury and one from Tring attended along with an officer. 

Firefighters used two sets of breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet, a thermal imaging camera and positive pressure ventilation.

Email Icon

Sign up for exclusive news, competitions and offers.
Proper Local News updates from Mix96